Saturday, October 13, 2012

3 Unknown Lights Over Oak Park Chicago Illinois


Date:  September 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:20 p.m.

Good morning, last night around 9:20 p.m. I saw something very similar to what you have mentioned. I reside in Oak Park and was out walking my dog. I saw three of these things that seemed to be flying in a formation, and then circled the moon.

A few seconds later it happened again and they disappeared. I was very stunned and awestruck. I could not believe what I had seen. I took out my phone and began to take pictures which aren't very clear, upon sending them as they would be looking at them in person.

I was so shocked at the possibility that I may have seen UFOs, that I Googled similar events and found you. Please feel free to phone me as I feel I could give a better account of occurrence verbally. Thank you for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: