Wednesday, January 2, 2013

3 Glowing Red Lights Above The East River New York City


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  After midnight.

Hi Brian, I have been searching the Internet and have been surprised to see no one mentioned 3 glowing red lights above the East River in NYC.

I was on my balcony calling family just after midnight and in the north-east sky I witnessed what looked like a rocket from it's trails.

Then it seemed to take a wide "U" turn and I noticed 2 more red "trails". I don't know what it was but there were no fireworks in that area and "dud" would not hovered and traveled as far as it did.

My first thought was a missile attack? Anyone else see this?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw them last nite nine of them downtown Brooklyn it was amazing some turned white im still in shocksomeone else saw it with me