Thursday, January 3, 2013

4 Flying Objects In The Sky Over Sacramento California

 
Date:  January 2, 2013
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello, I live in Sacramento, California and last night I saw and recorded 4 flying glowing orbs In the sky. The video came out horrible, but with some narration and pointing things out it makes sense.
 
I have already spoken to 3 or 4 other people in the area who also have videos of the same thing. I am not familiar with you, I just found your website through a search and a fellow Sacramentan posted on your forum with a sighting on New Years.
 
That I have also spoken to other witnesses. Do you do a podcast? or is it just a message board?  Anyways not sure if I am any help, but I am free and willing to speak about what I saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: