Tuesday, January 15, 2013

8 Silent Fireballs Seen In The Sky Above Fort Myers Florida


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  Approx; 11:45 p.m.

Hello, I live in Fort Myers, Florida and last night about 11:45 p.m. roughly I was on my lanai and out of the corner of my eye I saw some strange glowing lights. These objects seemed to be round in shape, mostly orange with red.

They looked like fireballs. First set was I believe like 5 of them, followed by a set of 3, and the last one was solo. At first I thought it may be a comet or possibly fuselage or debris of some sort, as I said they looked like fireballs and whatever it was looked like on fire.

They were completely silent which really seemed strange, no sound at all, nothing.

They were moving sporadically up and down, pulsating type light of orange/red glow in no way symmetrical, like a fire, but they didn’t have a tail like you would expect from something that high above they weren’t affected by gravitational pull whatsoever.

They seemed to be heading east, then I would say in about a 5-10 miles they turned sharp due almost directly north. Just passing along a strange sighting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in the NW corner of New Mexico .. it is Dec. 31, 2013 .... and there are strange orange "fireballs" in the sky ... all heading easterly .... about every 20 tp 25 minutes .... my daughter is about 15 miles to west and she can see a formation of three hovering to the north.... there are reports from other states .... What are they??????