Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Approximately 30 Red Objects In The Sky Seen Over Sacramento California


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Midnight.

Dear Mr. Vike, I am writing to tell you that my husband and I, with a close friend, observed around 30 red orbs in Sacramento at midnight on News Years Eve. We watched them for about 30 minutes.

We even called 911. My husband and I both have Master's Degrees and our friend has a BA. We are not kooks. I am currently at work, but would like to share our story with you this evening.

I can write you another message. However, it is fine if you want to reply to this email during work hours.

I have been hoping that we would find others that saw the same lights. I am relieved to see that someone has reported them to you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: