Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bright Green Light/Object Seen In The Sky Above Milan New York


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Hello there, at around 6:30 p.m. ET on Saturday 1/5/13 (90 minutes ago - fairly certain since we just began preparing dinner at that time), I saw a bright green comet like object in the sky over our home in Milan, New York.

While I was looking at Aldebaran in my telescope (just below Jupiter in the night sky tonight) with a telescope I just got for Christmas, my other eye noticed a green light descending into our back woods at a 45 degree angle and I heard a sound as it descended. 

It looked beautiful! The funny thing is that I normally hear sounds like I heard when I saw this moving object when I am outside on the deck at night. This was just the first time I was actually looking up!  I will be looking up from now on.

If possible, please let me know if this is in any way related to what was observed in Fishkill, NY tonight (not far away).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I'm from a small town in Southeast MA (Plainville, MA) and around the same time, more towards 7pm, we saw the same thing. It lasted for us under a minute and just disappeared on the horizon. At first my family and I thought it was just a flare but it lasted longer and obviously wasn't. It was moving pretty quickly.

kelly said...

I was traveling East in Saranac Lake, NY @ 6:30 PM, when I saw a very similiar light. It was extremely large, or close. Appeared bright white, traveling at a 45 degree downward and disaapeared behing the mountains. That was the exact description I gave to coworkers when I got to work.
It was quick, but not quite like a "shooting" light a meteor on a meteor shower night. But did not linger, it shot down it seemed over 5 seconds or so.