Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bright Orange Ball Of Light In The Sky Above Carmel Beach California


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Evening.

Hey Brian, I was on the Carmel Beach today at sunset, and about 25 to 30 minutes after setting, I looked up to see a bright orange ball in the sky.

I thought at first it could be a reflection of the sun over the horizon line, but this quickly didn't fit.

I had my camera with me and tried to take video, but couldn't focus on it, or more like couldn’t find it.

I kept getting a yellow light on Pebble Beach. It was sea bound, and after maybe three to four minutes, it just kind of went out and that was it.

I just looked it up in a search and found a few other that sound like the same thing, Feel free to contact me, Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/
,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm from west Virginia and my boyfriend and I just saw the very same thing. It moved slowly through the sky and became smaller and smaller until it was gone. Would love to know what I seen