Monday, January 7, 2013

Fireball Seen Flying Over Brooklyn New York


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:40 p.m.

Dear Brian, my boyfriend and I saw a fireball, when we were walking down Lorimer street (crossing Devoe St), Brooklyn, New York.

Looking south it appeared to have a direction from east to west.

We don't know the exact time, but we think that it was around 6:40 p.m. We were aware of the time as we were having people over for dinner at 7 and had to buy the last things for this.

Hope that our email has been helpful in your search!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SWEAR TO GOD IN BENSONHURST I SAW A FIRE OBJECT WHE N I WAS WALKING AROUND 6:30

Anonymous said...

I SWEAR TO GOD I SAW A FIRE OBJECT OVER BENSONHURST FLYING LIKE 30 FEET OF THE GROUND WEHN I WAS WALKING OUTSIDE