Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Large Orange/Red Objects Floated In The Sky Seen From Sarasota Florida


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Around 7:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.

Hello, I live in Sarasota near Bahia Vista and Tuttle and last night 1/1/2013 at about 7:15/7:30 p.m. I was on my patio and noticed a large orange/red light in the sky. It caught my attention because it looked very big.

I am guessing it was somewhere over the Lakewood Ranch area or so. It was stationary in the sky as it changed to yellow and grew very small until it vanished. As I kept watching and I noticed another coming up from low on the right hand side.

It too was large and orange/red and very slow movement almost like floating. No sound, no flashing lights and the movement was very unlike normal aircraft.

It went to the same spot in the sky where the first one vanished. It too changed color and began to shrink until it was gone.  have lived in Sarasota my whole life (33 years) and have never seen anything like this.

I have a few friends that have recently seen similar things in the night sky over Sarasota, so I thought I'd do a little research and found your site. Anyway that’s my story.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: