Thursday, January 3, 2013

Man Witnesses UFOs Hovering Over The Ocean Viewed From Pompano Beach Florida


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  2:00 a.m.

Dear Brian, my name is (name removed). I am a chemical engineer and I’ve lived in the USA for 21 years. I am a US Citizen.

Since 30 years ago, I am a strong fan of UFOS, even since I saw the first “flying saucer” in the sky in Rio de Janeiro, on New Years eve ball at the Navy’s Club.

I got really excited seeing that and I started reading a lot of books on the subject and also attending to serious speeches. One of them, was given by the Brazilian Airforce, in São Paulo- Brazil.

The general commander, a capiatain and four pilots were there to show pictures, videos and personal experiences with UFOS, as well as with encounters and specific  personal contacts with aliens.

In Brazil, we have the Discovery Channel, that weekly have a show on UFOS, personal investigations, videos, pictures and testimonials of American police officers. They also showed interviews with psychiatric doctors, presenting their tests with patients.

I do believe UFOS have two classes of aliens: The good ones, who want to help us here on earth and bad ones, that make some kind of mutilation on terrestrials for study purposes.

The reason I am telling you  these little information is because, for my joy, I saw  UFOS on the sky, after 2:00 a.m. on Christmas eve, in Pompano Beach, Florida on the ocean.

They seemed to have a circular shape, with strong colorful lights around.

Unfortunately, I don´t have a powerful camera to take pictures. I just used  binoculars, which enlarges images for about 50 times.

At that day, I didn’t believe I was seeing UFOS, but two nights ago, on January first, I was at my apartment balcony, in front of the ocean, and I was really surprised with over 20 UFOS on the sky.

I noticed that there was one, bigger and brighter, that was steady on the sky, right above the roof of our building. (My apartment is located on the 14th floor, and the building is on the sand).

I also noticed that all the UFOs had smaller sizes than the master one and different shapes. All of them had colorful lights and they squiggled a lot, like worms do.

That night I could count over 20 UFOs, coming (all of them, from north), getting close to the master. Some  positioned close to the master, but some of them, after reducing their speed passing aside it and speeded up, direct to the south part of Pompano Beach, leaving the Ocean.

That night, I had the chance to visualize the shape of the master. It was like two attached umbrellas, one on the left side, bright metallic silver. The one on the left, had a complete colorful umbrella shape, with one big green light in each extremity. It was a really big UFO.

Yesterday, January 3rd, after 11 o´clock, I found on the same area as the previous nights, but this time, there were 6 UFOs on the ocean, hovering one yard above the water.

They were on top of the water and they had shapes like a cigar on the vertical position or round shapes. Three of them were on the right side of my balcony and three on the left side, all of them very close to the water.

I thought they were waiting for some other UFO to appear at any moment. Suddenly, a small police boat showed up and stopped quite big distance away from them. They were watching each other.

Then, the police boat decided to go ahead, toward the UFOs located on my left side of the balcony and my heart started beating fast, but when the police got too close, the UFO that was in front of the police, took off  in a vertical and disappeared, also going to the south.

The police boats decided to leave the area and the remaining UFOs continued on their positions on the water. It was 1:00 a.m. and the scene didn’t change. Therefore, I decided to go to bed.

Comments:

I saw in the UFOs in Pompano, a picture taken from a supposedly dead alien, whose body was found on another beach, about 9 feet tall.

Maybe they are looking for a missing UFO, and they probably think it sank on the ocean.

I do hope nobody hurts them, because from I already have read, they are the ones who are good and they want to help the terrestrials when the hard times will come !

I believe on the good behavior of Americans when they find some of them here.

Americans have gone to the Moon and to Mars, without asking for the permission and I am sure if there are aliens there, they won´t hurt the equipment.

We all are in this immense universe and we all have to use our knowledge and resources to help aliens as we expect aliens to help us. In Brazil we have some encounters -already registered of aliens that helped people wounded on some roads and others that invited some terrestrials from Brazil, to go to their galaxies.

Before being bad, let´s be good. We all live in the same universe!

In case you want to contact me, please feel confortable to write an e-mail. I will be please to be contacted and be of some help.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: