Friday, January 11, 2013

Red Lights In The Sky Over North Highlands Near Sacramento California


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  7:55 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed), and I live in North Highlands, near Sacramento CA.

Here is what I saw. I was pulling out from my apartments, when I looked up I saw a triangle of lights in the sky.

I parked my car ran into my home and called my wife and told her I see a UFO.

She ran out with our baby outside, and when we looked up again, it was no longer a triangle, but it was a line of four red lights going parallel in the sky.

My wife seen it and my two children also have seen it. I didn’t take any pictures or videos, but I know I never seen anything like this before in my whole life.

The time was 7:55 p.m., current Sacramento time. I wonder if we were the only ones who seen this ? Hope to hear if anyone else seen the same on the same day.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: