Thursday, January 3, 2013

Red Objects Spotted In The Sky Over Darlington Maryland


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  11:45 p.m.

To whom this may concern. I saw where someone else saw bright red lights in the sky on New Years Eve and thought I would also tell what I, my wife and grandson saw since they asked if anyone else saw anything to contact this e mail address.

About 11:45 p.m. New Years Eve on December 31, 2012 I took my dog out to go potty before watching the ball drop and saw two "very" bright large non blinking lights coming from the south heading north then turning to the west and headed in that direction until gone.

They were solid red and not blinking and very very bright. As close as they appeared in the sky I should have heard some kind of sound but none of us heard any sound at all.

In my 61 years I have seen many things in the sky being a sky watcher, but never saw anything like this.

I ran in and had my wife and grandson come out to see them. At first there was one and by the time they came out there was another one about a mile behind the first, flying the same pattern and direction . They were so bright that they looked like giant LED lights in the sky.


We live in Darlington Maryland and I know that Aberdeen Proving Ground is to the south of us, so I just assume they were some sort of Military aircraft. I still have never seen an aircraft with non blinking lights and never this bright of silent.

Any questions or answers please contact me at this e mail address. I am retired and home most of the time if someone would like to stop by to kind of get a visual of the area and what we saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: