Saturday, January 19, 2008

580 Freeway To Hayward, California A Perfect Square Object

Posted: January 19, 2008

Date: August 10, 2006 Time: Approximately 12:45 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Square -ish

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, having spent a lovely weekend at my sister's in Sacramento, Ca. my brother, and I were bringing our cousin home. I had been kidded for watching the skies all during my stay in Sac, with an excellent view of the sky for miles, I kept checking for any sort of strangeness. I saw nothing. We always make the trip home late because of less traffic on the roads, plus I always see pretty good stars, and things that don't appear to be stars, but I am not that impressed by any night lights in the sky.

If I see something, I really got to see something for me to bother with it at all. By the time we reached Oakland I had shooed off several slow moving lights, as just that, lights, and probably attached to a plane. While gazing west, I noticed a set of low flying lights coming just over the freeway from the east. The Oakland Airport is to the West, so I just watched these lights approach. There was a full moon, the night was warm, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

We were headed North, and the lights seem be going about 6 miles an hour. I figured they would cross right over us when we reach the top of the hill, where we would make our turn. The lights look like huge car headlights, with a smaller diamond looking light gracing either side of them. They looked like this...o-OO-o

I figured it was a plane, but they had no lights flashing. The Lights themselves banked a bit, and back, as they approached.

They were already quite low, about 700 ft. above the freeway. They were not the standard bright airplane light, that looks bluish white, these lights were a soft goldish color, but they were still bright. I did not alert my brother, or our passenger to what I was viewing, as they have in past times not expressed interest in such things. There was no noise as the lights flew slowly over us, and as they were overhead, I viewed them as they were going west. I figured I would easily see the plane's body and wings, outlined against the night sky. It was flying that low.

Funny how it just now struck me, there was no noise at all. It was flying low enough to have roared and shaken the car like any incoming plane. Once the object was directly overhead, I looked at the under side. What a shocker!

It was a near perfect square. No wings, or fuselage. The way I could tell was there was a large light in each corner, the same size as the 'headlights' in the front, and the same color. Between each large lights was a small light, so the object could have been octagon shaped, or like a single honey comb cell. There was also a tiny red light, very tiny on each side of the object.

There appeared to be a soft pearl colored lighting in the middle, but as it slowly moved west I didn't see a middle light anymore. The Lights on the object did not light the underside at all, nor did they flash or give off rays. They appeared sparkly, but didn't sparkle? I hope I am painting an accurate picture.

Now here's the kicker! Even with all those lights, the object itself was blacker than pitch. It was it's intense blackness that made it stand out even darker than the night sky, so with the placement of the lights, I could still perceive a great thickness about it, rather than flat. It looked to be about the size of nine large Cadillac's parked in a square, but it could have been larger. It was very like a large flying lozenge.

The whole sighting, from approach, to directly overhead, to passing in the distance took roughly 6 minutes. Feel free to contact me if you wish.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: