Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chatsworth, California A Huge Triangular Shaped Craft

Posted: January 19, 2008

Date: August 09, 2006 Time: 5:40 a.m.

Well, this morning at 5:40am I looked out my bedroom window and looked to the East and saw this huge, yellowish light stationary over the mountains. I'm not sure how many miles away they are but there pretty darn far.

This light was huge but it wasn't like a ball shaped light, I'll draw a picture and send it to you. This thing was just staying in one spot. I watched it for about 20 seconds to see if it was going to move, it did not. I grabbed my camera and started to take pictures, well the dam flash kept going of , so I changed to fireworks. I was shooting threw my window so some show the flash,then the other 2 were set on fireworks. I tried to keep it as steady as I could but as you can see, there was still movement. The lights at the bottom of the pictures are street lights on the street behind my house. I then noticed this light moving towards me, I think it saw my flash and it knew it was being observed. As it moved towards me, I started video taping it. The only problem is my dig camera can still take videos but the quality isn't as good as a camcorder. It came in the same direction as my encounter in November.

The size of the light when I first saw it was about the size of my thumb nail, if I held my hand straight out. As this light came closer, it seemed to be right there about a quarter of a mile away from my house and now I could see that it was a huge triangular shaped craft. It was only about 300 feet in altitude and made a very faint sound, almost a slight rumbling .The entire bottom of this craft was covered with white lights, but not your blue white, more with a yellow tinge.I think I saw one red,but there was a small green light that flashed that looked like it was next to the right wing, but I'm not sure if it was attached to it. I ran to my bathroom to take some more pictures as it was passing over my yard.

It was right over my yard and I could see the entire bottom of this craft . The size of this craft was about the size of 3 stealth bombers, it was fantastic to see. The pictures that I took of it as it went over didn't come out, the dam flash went off again and the only thing I got was my screen from the reflection of the flash. I'll send you the best pictures and the videos. I find it very odd that in the videos at least, they should have showed that craft looking triangular. But you know how that goes, I think it did something, so I couldn't get a clear video of what it really looked like. In one of the videos your only going to get a picture of it,because I didn't hold my finger down long enough. I had it on record, but thought it was on automatic.It's really hard for me to believe others didn't see this craft.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: