Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ithaca, New York Possibly Triangular Shaped Craft

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: January 16, 2006 Time: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Possibly Triangular Shaped.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Last night just as I was turning out the lights and heading for bed. A very large glimmering object caught my eye to my right just outside my second story picture window facing west. I moved toward the window to get a closer look through the bare tree limbs to see a strobing group of lights just above the hills. What was unusual about this group of lights was that the colors were a pale yellow, stationary. and very low above the hills in front of me. I quickly retrieved my Olympus C-740 Zoom digital camera from my office. The object was still not moving when I returned and seemed to be of incredible size, like two 747 jets placed together nose to tail. How was it possible that an object this large could stay in the sky, was my first thought. I placed the lens right up against the glass so as not to get any reflection and took three shots. That is when the object began to move very slowly towards the North heading over Cuyuga Lake.

Then what happened next was way out of the ordinary for me. I was so excited to be having this experience but had the overwhelming desire to go to bed, NOW. I did not even brush my teeth which I have done religiously for over 45 years. The next morning the camera was sitting on the entertainment console so I immediately took it into my office to download whatever I had captured. Out of the three pictures, the first one showed all the lights. The other two were totally dark.

I would really like to know if there were any other witnesses who may read your site. This is not my first encounter with strange objects in the sky. Just two years ago in Orlando, Florida, I was walking my dog at 5:15am and looked up at the sky as I always do when he is doing his business. It was if the sky above me was moving along with a grouping of stars. No, these were not stars, they were dimly glowing pale yellow lights clustered underneath a black boomerang shaped form which I could barley make out. The grouping of lights which were so numerous I could begin to count them, Moved slowly towards the south without making a sound. I was awestruck. The size was unbelievable. I would describe it as the size of a football stadium floating above me about five hundred feet. No one else was outside in my apartment complex at this hour so there were no other witnesses to my knowledge. I could not wait to get to work to tell my coworkers what I had seen. I will provide the photo from last nights event at your request. Many Thanks for a great website Brian.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: