Friday, January 18, 2008

Lincoln, Nebraska Witness Reports Unusual Lights

Posted: January 18, 2008

Date: July 1, 2006 Time: Between 11:00 pm -12:00 am

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: ? Shape of objects: Questionable

Full Description of event/sighting: I am sorry for some lack of information, but here is my explanation. My fiancé and I were going for a ride on his motorcycle. We were around the eastern part of Nebraska Highway 2. Of course, as it is the month of July, and even if city regulations are against it, people were shooting off fireworks. Every now and then we'd see one, and give a glance.

Well, my fiancé happened to see this one, but I wasn't looking. By the time I looked in the direction he stated, there was nothing but the shape of smoke from where the flashes of fireworks faded out.

Something else caught my eye however. This was at night, and we were moving mind you. It was multiple flashes of light.

Now, I've seen many of airplanes and helicopters, so I've become familiar with the types of flashing lights they give off. These were different. The object or 'objects' in question seemed to be moving, but at the same time, not going anywhere (hard to tell since we were moving). I should say that they really didn't seem to be getting any closer.

The best way I could describe these lights well, it would be like someone shooting off one of those fountain spray fireworks outside of an airplane or helicopter, though, instead of the "flashes" of the fireworks eventually descending and fading, these just kept blinking.

Because we were on a motorcycle, naturally, the wind blew over our ears. I've grown used to how this feels and sounds as well, and something I experienced just wasn't right.

It sounded sort of like an airplane, though, a really, really low flying airplane. It wasn't really loud, but I could hear it. I know it wasn't the sound of the wind blowing past my ears, cause as I've said, I'm used to how that sounds. I looked around to see where else that noise might of come from, or even if I was hearing it at all. I cannot deny hearing it, though it didn't last long. And, I cannot confirm that it might have come from this object, other than what I sense, because we were moving.

I asked my fiancé to pull over as soon as he could, because I wanted to stop and watch this object. It has my full attention. The sound didn't stick around long. And, my fiancé didn't get pulled over till about 5 minutes later, because we were on that stretch of highway.

When he finally came to an intersection, he made a turn. I took my eyes from the object for this short time only, to see where we were going. He was leading us into a residential block.

Mind you, there were trees and houses, but it didn't block my view enough from knowing where that object was supposed to be. When I looked back to again point the object out to him, it was gone. I mean gone. He thought that maybe we could not see it cause the trees blocked it. I said I didn't think that was it. So we turned around and headed back in our original direction.

I scanned all over the skies, and I tell you, this object was nowhere in sight. It seems to have just disappeared when he finally got to pulling over.

It wasn't flying low enough to have landed anywhere, and I know it could not of landed anywhere over the area it was stationed. It wasn't any sort of tower because if it was the lights would of still been there. I cannot further explain what I saw other than what I have identified above. I don't know if anybody else seen this, other than my fiancé whom was more focused on driving than watching it, though he did get a glance.

I hope you accept this for what it is, and if you have and questions, I'd be glad to answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for taking time out to read my experience.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: