Friday, January 18, 2008

Tacoma, Washington UFO Traveling In Circles

Posted: January 18, 2008

Date: July 1, 2006 Time: 1:06 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Ellipsoid or oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was travelling on I-5 south in Fife, WA when I observed what looked like a small white oval cloud hovering at about 1000 feet near the Tacoma Dome. The size of the "cloud" was about 100 feet across and 50 feet vertical, about the size of a ball bearing at arm's length. Conditions were sunny, clear, and warm with no other clouds in the sky. Then the "cloud" started to move in a small circle in about the same pattern and speed as a helicopter - but this was no helicopter. It had bizarre optical properties. As it moved, it would change brightness and appear to change shape from oval to almost rectangular. It looked like a rectangular white cloud when approaching eastward and turning north, then like a dark gray oval when receding and turning west and south.

As I got closer, it traveled in wider circles. Then it moved north, over downtown Tacoma, then out over the Puget Sound. When I got to the Tacoma Dome area, the object was a small gray dot out over the Sound, north of Tacoma. The overall appearance was as if watching a bright school of fish circling in the sky. I could not tell if the whiteness was just reflection from the sun or an additional glowing of some sort. I noticed that the top and bottom of the oval were somewhat brighter than the middle. I also noticed that its pattern of brightness changes was different when I removed my polarized sunglasses, as if it was actively polarizing light.

I was in heavy traffic and was unable to grab a camera or pull over, so I watched it as closely as I could without getting into an accident. My sighting lasted from 1:06pm to 1:14pm PST.

The object never changed altitude and was moving at about the speed of a small plane or helicopter. My impression is that it was some sort of experimental aircraft, using some new stealth or cloaking type technology. It was very strange to see a "cloud" moving around in the sky.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: