Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Minnesota Dark Triangular Craft

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: December 23, 2004 Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone who may be living in and around the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport who may have witnessed this craft, would you please be kind enough to pass along the information. Thank you, Brian.

I was home for the holidays, which is Minnesota. This was over a year ago, so I believe the date was Dec. 23rd 2004. My mother had picked me up at the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport, and due to typical delays we were headed home around 1:00am. We took Highway 55 south towards where my mom lives.

Now, there's plenty of air traffic around there, flights coming and going, commercial and military. I've seen plenty of examples in my times near the airport, so I know what an inbound plane looks like.

This is where the story makes me question the workings of the human mind: I had actually seen a blurb about a lot of Black Triangle sightings around there, and asked my mother if she had heard anything, mostly joking.

A few minutes later I noticed two bright lights in the sky pointed in our direction, they were coming from south of us and pointing North. It looked like a car way far off and quite high up had its high beams on. I stopped paying attention for a while, but then realized it was still there. We were headed in different directions, but the thing seemed to not be getting anywhere. We were a couple of miles from the big coke refinery along the highway. As we got closer, I realized this thing really wasn't moving. By then I saw that there were 3 white lights, two to the sides pointing ahead of it and one at the front center. There was also a larger red light centered between the 3. For the life of me, I can't remember if that light was blinking, but other than that one light there were definitely no blinking lights on this thing.

As we got nearer I just couldn't believe it. How could I have been talking about this thing just minutes ago and suddenly there it is? And the perspective of the viewing as we approached again told me that it wasn't moving, the red light could have been the top of a tall cell tower, except for the white lights around it, and I did see a dark triangle, but no details beyond the shape, though it seemed the front light may have been cast back along the bottom of the thing. My mother was driving and couldn't see what I was looking at, but certainly could hear me freaking out as we passed it. We went around it like a car goes around a stationary object. As we were passing it I saw smaller lights along the back, if the back was indeed where the two south lights were.

I thought the only way this could be a regular plane and look like this is if there were lights being cast back at the wings so that those little fins would cast shadows between each of them to appear to be individual white lights. That front light did not seem to be the source for such a phenomenon and I could distinguish no other wing characteristics.

In hindsight, of course, I wish we would have stopped. I've thought of it many times since. But we kept going and I kept looking out the back window at it, and it stayed in view for a long time. If it would have been a plane coming in for a landing I would never have seen it for that long, on the approach, passing it, nor out the back of the car.

I asked my friends if they had heard of any sightings. No one knew what I was talking about. It seems so odd that that thing could sit there next to the highway without anyone noticing, but I guess with all of the air traffic and cell towers, people just don't look that closely. My assumption is its presence had something to do with that coke plant. I lean towards a military source for this thing, but that's all speculation.

Anyway, each time I go back I watch for something like it. I see plenty of planes coming in for landings and each one I can easily distinguish from what I've seen.

Let me know if you need more details, though I'm not sure I've got any more to provide. I'm not a great judge of size or distance, so speculating about how big or how high up is sketchy.

Thanks for keeping on top of these things.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: