Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tampa, Florida Triangular/Trapezoidal And Naval Carrier Like UFO (Diagram)

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: December 2004 Time: 2:05 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Triangular/trapezoidal and Naval carrier like.

Full Description of event/sighting: UFO sighting in Tampa Dec 2004

In Dec 2004 at approximately 2:05 p.m. I saw two objects that I cannot explain. While driving to work on the Crosstown expressway in Tampa I noticed a strange rectangular craft in the distance traveling in a NW direction. At first I thought the craft might have been a balloon because it was traveling slow (about 60 mph) and was very large. I first noticed it about 2-3 miles away while I was traveling 55 mph in my vehicle while going to work.

When I was about a mile away I noticed that it had no curves like you would expect a balloon (blimp)to have and the ends were squared off. It was of a wedged/rectangular shape (craft 1). It was colored alternating red and white. Kind of sleek looking. I never got close enough to get under it. It maintained an altitude of approx. 1000 ft. The altitude, speed and direction were all consistent and I could not notice any deviation in any axis. I had a camera in my bag on the passenger seat next to me and I wanted to take a picture of it but I was unable to do so-weird I know but I just couldn’t do it. When I did intersect with object #1 it was about 200 ft over me. When I saw craft 2 it was going away from me. Both were within 5 miles of Macdill AFB.

Physical Description:

The length was in excess of 500 ft (2-C-5 type transport aircraft parked end to end)

The height was in excess of 120 ft. Since I retired from the USAF 5 years ago and have worked on many kinds of fighter, cargo and high performance reconnaissance aircraft I sort of know what to look for in aircraft and below are my observations.

The 2nd craft (which was ¼ mi. further down highway) exterior was rectangular shape with minor angled variances along the sides. The exterior composition had the appearance of sandy gray concrete. There were areas along the sides that that had several rectangular colored red and some orange areas. I specifically looked for any type of letters, symbols or markings which would indicate anything of significance and there were none. No windows, ports, hatches, panel lines or discoloration of surface could be made out from my closest approach (2,000 ft) were noticed.

No external pods, antennas i.e. long-wire, Radar-dish, directional, panel mounted, loop, adf, blade, towel-rack or anything that resembled an antenna was noticed. It did have some projections on the front that looked too thick to be antennas. No engines or propulsion system of any kind were noticed nor any noise of any kind. No electrical interference on my car AM radio (usually listen to am talk shows) was noted either. To be flying that low kind of made me wonder if they were trying to fly under Radar funny I know but they were pretty huge.

Ever since seeing this I have had compulsions (?) to forget everything that I have seen and have even put off/sabotaged attempts at getting my story/drawings out. Even in my car I had the camera and I could not compel myself to reach for it to take the pictures and fear was not a factor.

I have some drawings I made but I could not see where to add them to your site.

To view diagrams: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1474

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report and diagram.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: