Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Raytown, Missouri Hovering Triangle Shots Off Beam Of Light

Posted: January 16, 2008

Date: March 10, 2006 Time: Between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.

I just stumbled across this website: UFOINFO with a report of a possible UFO sighting in the North Kansas City, Missouri area in June of 2005. I know you said to contact you here if someone saw the sighting from June 2005, which I didn't, but I had an experience with what sounds like to be with a similar object on March 10, 2006. It makes me feel so relieved that there has been something similar like this to of happened to someone else.

It started when I was driving home between 9:00pm and 9:30pm on March 10th. I was leaving Raytown, Missouri. I was on East 66th Street at a yield sign (which I completely stopped my car) and I looked up into the sky at an unusual object that immediately caught my attention. My first thoughts were "What the heck is that?" because it did not look like a plane at the distance I was at. It was an object with two lights at the time. One red, one blue. I turned left onto Harris Street to get closer to this object, watching it most of the time. I went speeding down and turned right on 63rd Street to get even closer to the object.

At this point, I was very close to the object and diagonal from underneath it. This was when I realized it was a triangular craft with three lights, instead of just the two. One red, one blue, and one white. It was moving extremely slow and it was unusually low. It was about even with a tall tree top. All of a sudden it picked up speed. I turned left onto Woodson Rd. and then right onto 61st Street (still in Raytown, Missouri).

The object was moving at a medium, steady speed and I was still diagonally underneath it. I came to a dead end area, but when you turned right, which I did to follow this craft, it had an exit point. It literally stopped, and was hovering over a backyard of one particular house that was sitting over to the left side of the street, still sitting very low and about 4-5 feet above the roof top of this house and a tall tree. There was no sound coming from this triangular craft. At this point in time, there was a car behind me moving very slow. I pulled onto a side street to turn my car at a facing direction with the craft. It shot a beam of white light into the backyard that it was hovering over.

To me, it looked dimmed from the side. The light was coming from the underneath side of the object. I glanced away for not even a second and the beam of white light was literally in front or even on my car. I don't know where it was positioned, but when I looked up and it was incredibly blinding. For me, it was worse than looking at the sun. I had to immediately look away and then I looked back up when the light was gone in a matter of seconds and it circled around twice really fast and took off in the opposite direction it was originally traveling. Out of nowhere, it all of a sudden disappeared in the matter or a couple quick seconds or two blinks of an eye. It was no longer in the sky from a distance.

That's when I started crying because I had no idea what I had just experienced and where the craft was at, as it was no longer in the sky. I knew it was not a typical plane. I made a phone call to a relative telling them what had happened to me and my relative insisted that I saw a stealth bomber. As soon as I went home that evening, I got online to find a picture of a stealth bomber. This was not a stealth bomber. It was a solid triangular shaped object with three constant lights on each corner (red, blue, and white) from underneath and another area for a light where the beam came out of underneath.

The next day, I couldn't get the event out of my head. My curiosity was running like crazy. I took a relative to the same area and to see the same house the object was hovering over around 4:00 pm that day. I don't know if this was just by a very strange coincidence or what, but there was a couple in the backyard cleaning up a lot of tree brush. I do not know if the tree brush was there prior to this event or not as I was only focused on what was in the sky. I heard no tree brush fall, or any other sounds from the craft. I didn't want to stop and ask the couple because I knew they would probably think I was a nut case.

Sitting on the corner of 63rd Street and Woodson is a plaza of a grocery store, a bar, and a few other small stores. I know I could not be the only one to see this triangular object. It was literally across the street from the plaza at a very low level.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: