Thursday, January 17, 2008

Syracuse, New York Cigar Shaped Craft (UFO)

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: March 20, 2006 & (2005) Time: 1:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Syracuse, NY - right over my neighborhood. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Cigar-shaped, thin.

Full Description of event/sighting: Earlier this week, I witnessed what I believe to be a UFO. It is not my first UFO sighting. I have seen several during the summer of 2005 and earlier. I was standing outside my house on our front sidewalk when I saw what I thought was an unusual white plane flying over my house. After closer inspection, I realized it was just a normal airplane. However, while scanning the sky near the plane, a thin, whitish object caught my eye. I simply watched the object as it flew very slowly. It was cigar-shaped, very thin in the sky.

The most unusual thing about the sighting is the fact that as the object was in flight, it turned in such a way that the top part of the craft appeared white and the bottom looked black or gray. I was really amazed at this point because it was like nothing I had ever seen. I could view no wings or tail on this aircraft. I even entertained the thought of it being a bird, but I ruled the possibility of that out when it came to hover near a cloud, as if it was seeking shelter. It was a very clear, blue sky with only a few thin clouds. I wanted to run in my house for my binoculars so that I could view the object more clearly. The object was going to fly directly over our street, at the time I ran in the house. I wish I had just stayed outside to see where it was going.

By the time I returned with my binoculars, the object was nowhere in sight. I'm not sure of the altitude of the object, only that it was not at treetop level or anything like that. We live close to an airport, so I have seen many different aircraft, including blimps, commuter planes, commercial planes, and helicopters, both day and night, and this was nothing like any of those. I could not hear any sound coming from the object and there was no exhaust trail either. It seemed to float almost like a sail, very hard to describe. I will keep you posted on any new sightings. Thank You!

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: