Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blue-ish Disc UFO Hovering Above Overpass In New York

Date: June 30, 2010
Time: 9:45 a.m.

I was traveling westbound on 6/30/10 at 9:45am on the Long Island Expwy (I495) and as I approached the exit to get on the Cross Island Pkwy to Brooklyn, I saw in the corner of my eye a blue-ish disc shaped object hovering over the overpass before the Cross Island exit.

As I tried to rubberneck, I saw it rise through the trees. I thought I was looking at another blimp, because I had saw one coming in through Greenvale Long Island New York, but that is not what I saw on the LIE.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: