Monday, July 26, 2010

Huge Orange Ball/UFO Hovers Over San Diego California

Date: March 2007
Time: Approx: 4:30 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed), and I would like to describe what I saw in San Diego in March of 2007. I was in SD to answer for a ticket that I had received a month earlier. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon and I was standing on the apartment porch, when I looked up and saw it.

It was a huge orange ball, it must have been about 3 or 4 miles wide. I do not think anyone in the SD area could have missed it. I was looking to the west by south, towards the Coronado Islands. At first it came from far up in the sky. Moving down to the ground.

It was so big, it also pulsed like the speakers in a stereo as the music pulses through them. It then moved right to left, north to south. I watched it for at least 45 minutes. I just hung there going back and forth. I was surprised as I did not even see anything on the news that night.

I do not know how far up it was by the time I saw it, it was about a half mile from the ground. I still do not know why it did not make the news. I did not realize it at the time, but later on the only thing I could think of it could have been a locater beacon for a scalar weapon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

avalon ufo seeker said...

I have seen this mid channel from Santa Catalina Island. It blew me away.....I have now seen a ufo something I hoped I would see in my lifetime. My friends have been seeing it for over a year off and on. I have seen it dissapear and re appear dozens of miles away from where it was minutes before. I also saw it hyperspeed away . I googled to see if anybody else has seen this and well I guess you have. Cool!