Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bright Orange Triangle Over Momence Illinois

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

My family and I were in Momence, Ill on July 4, 2010 at a friends house celebrating the 4th. We left around 10:15pm, I looked up in the southwest sky and seen a bright orange triangle flying in a northeast pattern. I would guess it's altitude was around 2,000 feet and the craft was traveling at a good speed which sort of ruled out an ultra light. I have never seen an aircraft illuminate that kind of light before as it did not have a strobe light like most aircrafts do. Has there been allot of reports about this to you?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: