Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jet Fighters Follow Orange Red Disc UFO Over Altamonte Springs Florida

Date: 2000 or 2001
Time: 5:30 a.m.

Brian Vike Note: The witness thought I my girlfriend observed a craft, but it wasn't us who saw the object they witnessed.

Dear Brian, I was online and found this post that you posted and wanted to write you. I saw the exact same thing that you have described below as your girlfriend having seen it. I lived in an apartment complex in Alt. Spgs, too! It was 2000, possibly 2001. I can't remember, but I was walking my dogs at the apartment complex at 5:30am as I did every morning.

The sky was black, and I looked up into it, and saw the same orange/red colored oblong disc traveling south. Behind it were 4 or 5 fighter jets. I just starred at it, and then it was gone as were the jets. I couldn't believe what I had seen, it was amazing.

I have heard that there is some kind of vortex or something in Altamonte Spgs. which has a lot of UFO sightings in it. Perhaps the apartment complex I lived in was close to this area. I am curious which complex your girlfriend lived in to have seen the same thing, perhaps it was where I lived. However, it was not the same time, it was in 2000 I think, and it was also in the early dawn hours. Very interesting. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: