Monday, July 26, 2010

2 Amber Colored Lights Over Franklin Indiana


Date: July 27, 2010
Time: 12:00 - 12:30 a.m.

We live in Franklin IN and tonight my son reported to me that he saw 2 amber colored orbs/lights in the sky that moved rapidly. This is not the first time he has said this happened. It happened this evening/morning at approx. 12 - 12:30 a.m. July 27, 2010. The other time it happened was earlier this month. I can't be certain of the date as my husband and I were on vacation. If you'd like to get in touch with him, let me know and I will pass on your email address to him.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: