Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reddish Orange Lights Observed Over Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hey there, my boyfriend and I were standing on his deck on July 4th, and also saw those reddish-orange lights in the sky. I purposely went online and Googled if anyone else had saw them in Pittsburgh. That's how I came across your sight. I wanted to make sure that we weren't the only crazy ones who saw that. It was also weird because whenever the last light was about to fade, a military helicopter started flying in that direction. Thanks for the post! Have a great night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: