Sunday, July 11, 2010

Object In The Sky Over Orleans Ontario

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Clear Sky

OK I just moved to a new house and had my 2 places for a 2 week period. We where setting up a few things at the new house when me and my wife noticed that we were missing a few things from the other place at around 9:15pm. We where driving along when I notice a very bright star between the houses while I was driving. I told my wife, man that is a bright star and she agreed. This is the weird stuff happened that both of us cannot explain.

When I got to the red-light at the end of the street, the star had moved from where we could only see it between the houses to completely across the sky. Although we did not see it move, the angle had changed completely and it was much higher and in a completely different spot. My wife then told me, it did not move, she thought the street was curved and hence the illusion of it changing position since the houses were in the way. At that point it seemed like a logical conclusion, so we continued to our old place to pick up our stuff.

This is where it really got weird for me. While I was driving, the object right before my eyes and my wife’s eyes moved from one side of the sky to the opposite side very fast when compared to airplane lights or anything I saw before. At that point my wife started laughing, because she does that when she gets nervous, but we still at that point thought that maybe this object was not moving, but it was the illusion if it moving due to our movement but I was not convince.

When we got the new place I could still see it, but it was much lower, in fact I could see it right between 2 trees. The weird part is that the angle I first saw it and the new location was in my eyes completely different. Me and my wife were looking at it, we where standing outside our old house doors so this time if it moved we could know for sure if it was moving. We looked at it for 5 minutes and it did not move but it was very, very bright.

My wife went in the house while I continued looking because. I could not believe what I saw before was an illusion of movement. It did not move, so after 5 minutes I went in the help my wife. She was still laughing and I told her if that star is not there when we come out, I will be freaked out. Well when we got out, I looked at the same place between the 2 trees and it was gone completely. The story does not end there.

So we headed home with no sightings at all after that until I dropped my wife off and went to the store to get some pop and chips. While driving I noticed the same light, but this time it was very, very low that once again I could only see between houses while I was driving. Then it was gone!

Anyone else saw something like that in the sky in Orleans, Ontario? Was it a helicopter? Because this was no star?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: