Friday, July 9, 2010

Orange Red Fireball Over Illinois Chicago

Date: July 9, 2010
Time Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I do not live near you and don't believe in all of that stuff either, but I just left my parents house at about 10:30pm central time (Northern suburb of Chicago, IL US) and saw an orange/red fireball looking thing with no tail at all move at a decent pace across the sky. I invited my stepfather to come look at it with me. He went inside after watching for a few moments and about 20 seconds later it just vanished. Enough to give me the Hebe Jeebees.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: