Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Glowing Orange And Red Objects Over Lake Erie Avon Lake Ohio

Date: July 4, 2010 and 1 week prior.
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Right over Lake Erie, Avon Lake, Ohio Miller Road Park.
Number of witnesses: From 5,000 - 10,000 people.
Number of Objects: Staggered sets of 3 orange objects, passed by 4 to 5 times.
Shape of Objects: Small round objects, both orange and red glow.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I'm a skeptic, and I know what airplanes look like and this was no airplane I have ever seen before.

My son and daughter went to Avon Lake, Ohio Miller Park for Fireworks over Lake Erie. As we sat there waiting for the fireworks to start, 3 to 4 glowing orange and red glowing objects flew by 4 to 5 times, all equally apart, quiet, and disappeared into the sky.

My son counted the times, he's 12, and over 10,000 people were in the park and all saw the same thing.

I live in Avon Lake, and one week prior, I saw one single orange ball steady across the sky at 12 midnight sharp, it moved slowly from right to left, stopped for 30 seconds and hovered, then disappeared into the sky, instantly.

Some strange stuff, but saw it a few times now, as did those who were with me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: