Saturday, July 17, 2010

Two Orange Globes Over Chicago Illinois

Date: July 16, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hello I was on our back yard deck no more than 20 minutes ago on this clear July 16, night here in Chicago relaxed and looking at the few dozen stars we can see past light pollution heavy northwest side Chicago, not too far from O'Hare airport, which is my guess maybe seven miles away.

I was looking north easterly when overhead two orange globes moving without any blinking lights at a few thousand feet rather in a sweeping curved motion like over the city and then out towards our lake Michigan.

One was following the other, almost in a side by side arch, they were fast. No need to use my name, but when I read your account from Jan. 1, 2010, I felt you would understand my excitement, my wife said she wished she had seen it too, but, when I tried to show her she was looking in the wrong direction. I will confess, I do have some premonition dreams from time to time. That's it. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: