Sunday, July 18, 2010

Large Oblong Bright Orange UFO Divides Into 6 Over West Alexandria Ohio

Date: July 17, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

I walked out to my backyard at approx: 9:30 pm. I noticed a large oblong bright orange glow above the trees to the south. I stared for a moment and was shocked to see it divide into 2 then 3, then 4, 5 and 6 smaller orange orbs. They seemed to "play" in the sky forming horizontal lines, vertical lines and then a large V shape. 3 of them disappeared and the other 3 hovered for a few seconds and slowly went about their way across the tree tops. I went to get my husband and when he came out he saw the last three hovering over the trees before they disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: