Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blue Lights And Round Black Shaped UFO Over Chapel Pines Florida

 
Date:  March 14, 2008
Time:  Early morning.
 
I live in Chapel Pines and saw the same thing this morning, 3/14/08, as I stood in my driveway. The figure appeared to be just above the subdivision and was not very high up at all. Immediately above the three blue lights was a perfectly round black shape and there was a red light below the blue lights.
 
The three blue lights appeared to be rotating together. My husband and I have never seen anything resembling this and should have taken a picture, but it was in the middle of our morning rush. I now wish we would've taken a moment to take the picture.
 
I'm glad to know others saw what we saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: