Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Five UFOs Looked Like Lightning Bugs Over Venango County Pennsylvania

 
Date:  August or September 2010
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Oblong.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: At a camp above the Allegheny river near the National Forest on the road in front of my camp I witnessed a UFO which I could not tell if it was organic or mechanical fly across the treetops emanating a light similar to a lightning bug.
 
It flew back across the valley and the river and I got my wife out of the cabin to witness this event.
 
While we were watching the original one fly over, it was followed by 4 more at the same height and speed which seemed to be about 6 or 7 miles hour. My wife ran into the cabin and I went in about a minute or two later. I wish I would have stayed and got a little better description, which would be that they were about 3 to 4 feet long and maybe 30 feet in diameter.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: