Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lights Darting Around The Sky Over Oskaloosa Iowa

 
Date:  December 25, 2011
Time:  6:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Several at least 8-15
Shape of Objects: Triangle and shaped like a kite.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My son got out of the car and said there are 8 of them, I said what, and he said 8 life flight helicopters. We live in a small town there is only 1 or 2 helicopters that come here.
 
I then stood still and then what looked to be stars with bright flashing lights started darting everywhere, some moving, but some really moving fast zooming across the sky above us headed west.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a forty sec vid of them in Ottumwa. there was 8 total. one flew right over my head. there was no noise and you could make out a large oval shape. They had a red neon light that didnt flash. Just steady. I posted the vid on my fb