Monday, December 26, 2011

Amber Colored Lights Over Wellington Florida

 
Date:  December 25, 2011
Time:  9:00 p.m.
 
Last night I saw those objects. A bright amber light flying from the east first caught my attention. I had never seen amber landing lights on an aircraft. Then a saw a second and third object. They were in a triangular formation.

At first I thought they were at relatively low altitude, maybe a military formation with strange landing lights. The formation continued on a steady west north west course. As they flew on the lights faded. My thought was that they must be military jets so I waited for the jet engine noise to follow.Nothing no noise no lights.

Then 3 more followed in similar triangular formation on the same course followed immediately by 2 or three more not in formation but on the same course. The light omitted or reflected was very bright amber and identical  from each object.

The lights faded out from the last few at different points in the sky. I was standing in the yard at my farm in Wellington Florida. it was quiet. So there was no ambient noise and there was no noise from the objects.

I called 911 and reported my sighting and asked if they were receiving other calls, the police said yes! Several minutes later the police called me back to repeat my description of the sighting and asked for my location.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw them this evening. They float like...a balloon???

Anonymous said...

http://www.wishlantern.com/

saw them tonight in Wellington ...spooky!