Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lights Observed Over Franklin Square New York

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time:  Evening.

How are you Brian, me and my family saw these lights as well. We're in Franklin Square, everyone on my block was outside watching them. I took a 25 second video clip with my phone cam. It was a freaky sighting. I just saw two lights next to each other, then one brighter one a few minutes later. Very strange.

About an hour later, I saw one more, I read a couple other posts about this, one guy in Northport and another in my town Franklin Square. I posted my video on YouTube, I put it up naming it "UFO flying over Franklin Sq." lol trying to get exposer with it, but it's definitely been lurking in my mind on what exactly it was.

Write me back if you hear anything new or have a video, I would love to see. Happy Holidays.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: