Saturday, December 31, 2011

Amber Colored Lights Over San Bernardino California

 
Date:  December 29, 2011
Time:  After 3:45 a.m.
 
Hi,  I'm a commuter down into the I E everyday Monday through Friday. I leave my place of address at 3:45 a.m. every day and I travel on SR 18 to the SR 330 connector.
 
This particular morning on Thursday 12/29 as I was leaving out of Running Springs it was super clear, city lights gleaming bright and I am aware off the Ontario airports flight path coming from the east.

Every time I see these lights I try so hard to convince myself its just an airplane, or I spot the blinking lights on the plane which sometimes confirms its a man made aircraft.

The view is so captivating coming down out of RS so I'm always looking.

So as I approach Fredalba Road I spotted through the trees a bright orange light, I usually get nervous, all be honest kind of frightened. So the last curve going downward bound on SR 330 as I approach and I'm anticipating seeing a bright orange light, well not only did I see one, there were three hovering like a witness said over possibly SR 15 and SR 210. 

I slowed down to get a steadier look. As I past more trees the lights seemed to bb getting further away more towards upland. This morning I had off so I decided too Google orange lights over San Bernardino and I found an article.

I know for a fact that I saw orange, kind of amber in color bright lights. This SR 330 I enjoy driving because I know at least twice a week I see bright lights, whether I can determined they are man made aircraft or  a UFO. This particular area downward bound always has activity. Feel free to email back.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

BenHammer said...

My name is Benjamin Hammer, I am from Rohnert Park, CA. I was just out having a smoke with my girlfriend, and we spotted five "amber-colored" lights in the sky. They bore a very irregular flight pattern, dropping in altitude, then ascending sporadically. After a few moments, they just disappeared into the distance. As far as I know, it could not have been any man-made air/space-craft.

Unknown said...

Hello Brian. My name is Alexandra and I live in Alhambra Ca. Just last night Wednesday Sept. 26, 2012 while I was walking my dog my neighbor told me there was something in the sky I told her I would meet her in the front of the house while I put my dog in and oh my I couldn't believe what I saw. One bright glowing object and it looked like a bright to dark orange (amber). My neighbor said there where two at first then one disappeared and appeared again. They where hovering.

Unknown said...

Hi Brian... Just yesterday on Wed. Sept. 26, 2012 my family and neighbor saw two amber colored objects hovering near my home. They where really close. I thought at first it was Chinese lanterns until one would disappear and then appear and they moved together up wards then side ways. Un believable. I live in Alhambra California. This was viewed about 9:30 p.m.