Thursday, December 29, 2011

Balls Of Bright Orange Light Seen Driving From Asheville To Weaverville North Carolina

 
Date:  December 28, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:15 p.m.
 
Hey Brian Vike, a friend of mine sent me your site. Here is what I saw last night driving home from a dinner party down town Ahseville, to my home in Weaverville on Merrimon Ave. near Beaver Lake.
 
I was driving home, heading north on Merrimon Ave. When I got in front of the Ingles and Fresh Markets I could see all the lights up on Reynolds Mtn. development and was amazed at how bright some of the Christmas lights were on top.
 
They moved and I closed my eyes thinking it was my vision, and being night while driving. In front of the library and bird sanctuary I realized it wasn't Christmas lights or airplane lights, which blink red and white.  
 
These large street light size balls of light were bright orange. They kept a perfect formation of a very large square, as if attached to one another.  
 
I pulled off the nearest side street, cut off my car and got out and watched them in silence. As there were no other cars on the street. I was alone. As I watched in silence, suddenly, as they were over Beaver Lake, I saw from the east a streak of light that reminded me of a shooting star (also orange), and it streaked in front of the square formation.  
 
Then all the lights faded into the mist and disappeared. 
 
On the rest of my drive home, I could plainly recognize other normal airplanes in the night sky with their blinking flight lights. Not the same as the orange ones.  
 
I heard no engine sounds while standing watching. So I am not sure what I saw, but it was unusual enough for me to question it and the orange stood out as unusual too.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: