Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bright Blue/Green Light Flying Over Prescott Valley Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  8:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Possibly round?
 
Vike Report Note: This is the first I have heard of this, what folks saw sounds like a Meteor.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Me and a friend saw a bright big blue/green light going horizontal across the sky at a very fast speed. Then it paused for half a second then it took off and we could no longer see the light.
 
An hour later I received a text from a friend who's neighbor also saw it and another neighbors kid said that this "light" ran her off the road.
 
I was told it was seen over Glasford Hill which is a inactive volcano and that cops were flooded over there trying to spotlight it, but they were acting weird to any questions about it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Victoria said...

My wife and I were traveling on AZ Hwy 89 on December 31,2011 at around 8:00 to 8:30 pm toward Prescott, just prior to ascending the mountain grade. We observed a large blue/white orb traveling in an arc pattern from right to left in the distance. I estimated approximately 20 miles ahead. The phenomenon was the size of three of four football fields, but round with no tail. It was in view for approximately 15 seconds as it traveled rapidly, bright enough to illuminate a silhouette of the surrounding mountains.

JamieB said...

right around this same time period (I am not sure exactly what date), in prescott valley, a very strange thing happened to me. My wife was out of town visiting her brother, but we have 7 kids and we had a bunch of giggly preteens over this night, but all were asleep. One of my sons, who was 14, was sleeping on the couch because he'd watched a movie on the VCR and fell asleep there.

I was in my room sleeping alone when a bright light seemed to be shining into the room and it woke me. It seems I sensed it before I saw it. My bedroom bay doors to the back yard was slightly ajar as I get very hot and always have it open, but I heard nothing. But I got up and went to the front room because i could get a better look from the kitchen window due to a large tree in the back yard blocking my bd view somewhat.

I have to say that our house backs up to state land. We have neighbors to the side, but nothing behind us and there is a large hill directly behind our house and it rises significantly. We cannot see around it at all and it's a good hike to the top. No other homes or things are out there and the hill rises from our house but is only about 100-200 yards between our house and the actual hill. Whatever I saw was between that distance.

So I get woke up, but there are some very strange things about this. BTW I do not drink and was taking no medicine for sleep or anything. Normally, and even though I am a paramedic and ER PA-C who was quite used over 25+ years to jumping up in the middle of the night I tend to spook easy and someone waking me up I usually yell and jump.

This night that I saw the light I was as calm as anything. That was odd. I went to the kitchen and the light was incredibly bright and very large - I could make out a "core" or orb that was significantly brighter than the light it was emitting and it was VERY large. I saw nothing else, , nothing moving, or anything else, but it was low, so it was no doubt between the house and the hill.

My son and I watch alot of documentaries together and talk sci fi stuff so I thought I'd wake him and show him - but something, I can't explain it, constrained me. I still remember thinking to wake him, but then feeling that I should not. And I was still calm. I started to go over to him and when I went back the light was gone. No sound whatsoever. It reminded me of being on a crime scene or accident at night when the helicopters spotlight was on us - only this was WAY brighter and bigger. I went back to bed. THIS WAS VERY ODD as I suffer from severe insomnia and usually cannot get back to sleep. This night I did, no problem, and slept well. Normally I would be a little freaked out.

I never saw this before or after again. I have no idea what it was. BTW it was all white to me. no other colors