Sunday, December 25, 2011

12 Bright Orange Lights Over Salt Lake City Valley Utah

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
This evening about 12 bright orange lights were seen forming some type of circle. It was almost like they were trying to convey some type of message. They also made like a big question mark. They disappeared and then would come back again.

I called my friend with whom I was meeting for dinner before church services this evening. He and his party of course thought I was mad, but soon they too witnessed these bright orange lights in the SLC valley.

I cannot see any other postings regarding these lights. Would appreciate other feed back. Also, please note, right before this sighting, I had noticed aircraft and heard aircraft above my residence. I had also called a friend to report my strange feelings and sightings.
 
Unfortunately, no camera so I am hoping others here in Salt Lake were able to catch on film.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

Alexia said...

Totally saw them twice. Once in West Jordan, the second was in Draper about a half hour later. I'm so glad that you posted this. Great explanation. When we saw them, they were in a triangle form.

cathy said...

MY family in slc saw orange lights-I missed it. Can't find anything else on this. I think my brother took picture.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I saw 4 large bright orange lights in a triangular formation, around 10pm Dec 24 2011, against the east mountains in Sandy/Draper, as we drove home from a family Christmas party - non alcoholic! Not ON the moutain, in the sky. They looked to be stationary, and as we turned to head north we eventually lost sight of them. Anne