Friday, December 9, 2011

White Light Races Downward Over Columbus Ohio

 
Date:  December 9, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
About 20-30 minutes ago I saw a glowing ball of white light racing downwards and diagonally across the sky. It seemed to bright and way to close to be a distant star.

I noticed it and then it dissipated and it was light orange. It evaporated very quickly or at least I think it did. I drove in my truck to see if I could see signs of a landing, crash, or related activity.

I didn’t see anything afterwards. Told my friend about it because he was talking to him on my cellphone at the time it happened. Told him I never saw anything like it ever. Then came in and Googled and that’ how I saw your post. I am in Columbus, Ohio.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: