Saturday, March 24, 2012

12 Strange Orange Lights Spotted Over Boynton Beach Florida

 
Date:  March 23, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Absolutely I agree with these other people last night I was coming home driving down Jog road heading towards Boynton Beach Boulevard when I was looking at a dozen strange lights in the sky.
 
They were too close to be stars and had an orange flame color. They were in a formation like a arrow symbol pointing to a less than arrow symbol with some others in the middle.
 
One of the middle ones quickly moved over to the one closest one its left, then back into position. Then some of lights started to fade. They headed west.
 
I was so stunned I jumped out of my car to video with phone camera, but my battery died.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I live in West Palm Beach, tonight my Fiance my son and I saw the exact lights over some tree lines on the south west corner of southern blvd, we got them on video Ive posted them on my facebook page. I was stoked to see them really.. the way they silently rose above the tree line one by one and aligned in formation single file diagonally and eventually disappeared.

Anonymous said...

Just saw abunch of lights travelling east to west over Sand and Sea. Saw them come down. Looked like plastic bags.