Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Huge Spherical UFO Hovering Over Witnesses Car Outside Of Wekiva Florida (Possible Missing Time)

 
Date:  January 2012
Time:  3:00 a.m. ?
 
I just came across your UFO blog/page. I just thought you should know that you guys are not the only ones have have seen an unidentified flying object in Apopka Florida.
 
One night in January my friend and I were driving home to Wekiva while pointing out a strange object in the sky.
 
We were making UFO jokes, but as we drive closer, the jokes stopped. Coincidentally there were no cars on the road and before we knew it we were looking up out of my sun roof to a huge spherical object hovering 100 feet over my car.
 
Weird stuff. All of my thoughts and everything that happened was really fuzzy, hard for us both to pin point how we got home so fast.
 
I told of couple of people, but only the ones who would totally believe this could be possible.
 
We weren't really keeping track of time, but it was maybe 3:00 a.m. at the latest. Well let me know if you have any questions. Hope I helped a little.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: