Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bright Blue Fireball Spotted Over Burr Ridge Illinois (Fireball/Meteor)

 
Date: March 21, 2012 
Time:  Approx: 5:15 a.m.
 
I saw it. I was on my balcony with three friends. I will give a degree heading from compass. But clearly a meteor. It blue fire ball with light and tail.
 
But it seemed to have a bit of a burn up point. Kind if like a spark affect at the main ball of it. My name is (name removed) I live in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
 
It was awesome never saw anything like that. I've seen plenty of shooting star's. We all felt that this had to of landed on earths surface.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are in Covngton ,Ga. and just saw the same thing tonight. Sometimes it seemed to be one ball of light and sometimes two..kind of errie.

Anonymous said...

We are in Covngton ,Ga. and just saw the same thing tonight. Sometimes it seemed to be one ball of light and sometimes two..kind of errie.