Saturday, March 24, 2012

White Light Circling In The Sky Over Dayton Ohio

 
Date:  March 24, 2012
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Hi, I’m from Dayton, Ohio at 10:00 p.m. on March 24th, 2012 my two cousins and I were out side playing a water fight game.
 
We seen a white light circling the sky, you could only see it through the clouds.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

shawna said...

I saw a white light on the same night hovering and circling around. Except it was around 11:00 p.m and in Shreveport,Louisiana

The trotters said...

My husband and I were in the balcony and noticed two spiral white light circling in the clouds (it was only visible in the clouds and kind of dissappeared in the clear part of the sky. We are confounded about this phenomenon. Has there been any scientific explanation???

Anonymous said...

I was on my last break in franklin ohio at work today laying looking up at the sky from a picnic table when i saw i white light or object above the clouds flying extremely fast and discretely. i watched almost paralyzed by the time i gained reflex it moved to a point of the building that was blocking my view and once i got up the sun was so bright i had to block it with my hands but by that time i lost site of it or it disappeared.