Monday, March 19, 2012

Red Colored UFOs Observed Over Fountain Valley California

 
Date:  Summer 1994
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Small.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Looking straight up at the stars in Fountain Valley, California on an unusually clear night I noticed a tiny solid red light at first, but then quickly noticed the other two that were coming towards each other from equal distances and speed.
 
As they came closer together and passed each other in a triangular pattern, I called to my friends to look and as they passed each other, each one accelerated away at the same speed in the same direction they were going when they came together.
 
It took about 2 to 3 seconds to come together and about 1 second to accelerate out of sight. I have better than average eye sight and was looking up for a few seconds prior to the event, allowing time for my eyes to adjust to the dim light.
 
None of my friends saw it happen, I doubt anyone else anywhere would have noticed as the lights were not very bright and appeared to be in orbit, they were so high up.
 
If they had not sped away from each other, I would think they were satellites, but satellites do not speed up. I thought it was strange, but never thought much about it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: