Friday, March 23, 2012

About 12 Flame/Orange Colored Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Boynton Beach Florida ( Picture)

 
Date:  March 23, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hi, I saw your posting because I went searching for any UFO sightings over Boynton Beach.

The reason I went searching is because tonight March 23, 2012 around 9:30 p.m. approximately I was leaving Target and I was with my boyfriend and we saw the same thing!

At a first glance I thought it was residue of fireworks (flame colored glow), than I realized that is was not fireworks. I thought, well maybe they are planes, but there were to many (approximately 12).

Picture Left: For larger view, click on the photo.

After about 4 minutes the lights started glowing out on some of them.

We drove closer to see if we could get a better look and we were almost directly under them just west of Jog road on Boynton Beach Blvd.

After all objects had no more lights, we were able to see them still traveling in the sky because it was not a very dark night tonight. They did not fall and continued traveling without lights on!

Never saw anything like that before. I told my boyfriend if I was not with him, I would not have believed him. Anyone have any idea what this possibly might be? Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

Koonasster said...

we `saw it as well

Anonymous said...

I just saw a big light in the sky it looked like a glowing yellow orange tone and it flew in a square like pattern then you could see it like lost its light and went down like towards the east. This was today may 19, 2012 at about 9:30 pm. It was really weird. I have been living out here oin west Boynton for 23 years never saw anything like it before.

Anonymous said...

Seen this same formation above Manassas, VA on March 23, 2013. It was approximately 8:15 p.m.