Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bright Red Lights Stun Witnesses And Seen In The Sky Over Patchogue New York

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi, I've been meaning to write and report on the sighting my friend and I had on Christmas Eve in Patchogue, NY. My friend (name removed) and I were sitting watching television, I got up to get something from the refrigerator and came back looking out the living room window and saw a bright red star peeking through the blinds. 
 
Wow, I thought that is bright and red. I took a step closer to the window and saw three bright red stars in a row. I motioned to my friend to come look as well. 
 
While he looked out the window, I took a step back away from the window wondering why these stars were so red.
 
By the time I took another look they very slowly had moved northeast in a parallel line together. It was a slow migration, but as we kept watching them very abruptly the lights one by one started to recede much like headlights in the dark moving away at high speed. 
 
We were amazed and frankly stunned, "what was that", I asked my friend, who joked Santa, "no really" I asked. I wasn't sure what we had seen, but it was clear it was not a star or a meteorite.
 
What could it have been, a flair? I still do not know, but I am grateful for having witnessed something beautiful on Christmas Eve with someone I love. Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the same sort of lights last night over Patchogue - just like you describe. I was looking online today to see if anyone else reported them and found all of these previous sightings.