Monday, March 19, 2012

Neon Green Blue Object With Tail Shoots Across The Sky Over Momence Illinois (Fireball/Meteor)

 
Date:  April 9, 2011
Time:  10:58 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: It was a shooting star of some kind and there not a neon bluish green.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, my name is (name removed) on 4/9/2011 I was at my friends house. While my friends and I were outside cooking hamburgers, we came in and out a few times to check on them.
 
Well our third trip to go have a cigarette, and to go check on them, when all of a sudden I seen this glow of a bluish green thing in the sky. All you hear me say is, OMG, what is that?
 
Then my friends looked up at the sky and witnessed it with me, and I'm going ballistic because I've watched meteor showers and all of that and all I can say is, that it was not a shooting star.
 
To carry on after, we watched it appear for about 5 seconds or so and it just disappeared. I ran inside to call my mom, I talked to her for about 3 minutes and then my best friend calls my phone.
 
Now my best friend lives in Indiana a good 40 minutes away from me and right when I picked up and before she could say anything I told her a friend and I think we seen a greenish blue UFO in the sky.
 
She said that she was calling to tell me the same thing and how she almost got into an accident because she watched a green/bluish round thing with a tail sort of fall from the sky. ( she was driving on I 65 the highway in Indiana.)
 
Have you had any other reports about this. My best friend has seen this "thing" quite a few times and every time she has seen it, it just falls straight down to the ground. I would love to know if what I seen was really what I think it was.
 
I was never interested in this kind of stuff until I just witnessed what I had seen. I hope this helps you out some. Oh and and before I forget, last night my best friend seen it again at 9:44 p.m.
 
I didn't witness it this time, but she called to tell me she seen it again and it's not the first one this time. If you need anything else, don't feel hesitant to contact me. I would love to do what I can.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: